MyLab™ Desk is Esaote’s answer to its users’ need for a simple, straightforward way to archive, review, post-process, report and print their MyLab™ examinations on a PC in the comfort of their (home) office or while travelling.
Fully integrated into Esaote’s MyLab™ platform, the program can be easily downloaded from the ultrasound system to any Windows® XP (Home/Professional)-based PC or laptop via the USB personal memory drive or CD/DVD. MyLab™ Desk’s user interface and workflow is very similar to the MyLab™ systems’, so the program is easy-to-learn and use for MyLab™ users.
MyLab™ Desk provides a way to increase workflow and productivity in private offices, as well as in clinic and hospital departments, and offers the modern ultrasound professionals a flexible way to easily connect their MyLab™ to their PC to:
- archive, review and post-process examinations performed with the MyLab™ ultrasound systems
- import native Esaote file formats (raw data UAF and EAF) via USB, CD/DVD and network
- perform generic and application-specific measurements
- review, modify and print the examinations (reports and images)
- export data using the standard features of the PC, i.e. burn on a CD/DVD, email, etc.
Connect your MyLab™ to your PC, easily!
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
For further detalis, please contact your Esaote sales representative